Call 888-973-3981 Today - For Quotes & Scheduling
1) Between 1950 and 2000, there was a 200% increase in United States water usage.
2) A family of four uses 400 gallons of water per day.
3) The average United States household spends $500 on their water and sewer bill each year.
4) 10% of United States households have leaks in their plumbing that can waste up to 90 gallons of water per day.
5) About one in every eight people in the world do not have access to clean water.
6) If toilets weren’t upgraded from 3.5 gallon tanks in 1992, the United States would be using more than 437 billion gallons of water every year.
7) The average U.S. household could save up to $170 each year on their water and sewer bills just by making little changes to their habits and plumbing fixtures.
8) It is estimated that 1 trillion gallons of water arewasted each year.
9) It is estimated that 3 trillion gallons of water would be saved each year, if homeowners installed water-efficient products.
10) 443 million school days are lost annually because of water-related illnesses.